Magic Money is a new, simple-to-use cashless system that combines rides, games, and concessions with cutting-edge RFID chip technology. Lost tokens and sagging pockets are a thing of the past;
Magic Money wristbands are reusable and easy to reload!
Getting and using Magic Money wristbands is simple:
1. Purchase your Magic Money wristband at any ticket window, and choose how many credits to load onto your wristband. A $2 service fee will apply to your initial purchase.
2. Use your Magic Money wristband at any ride, game, or concession; ride operators and food vendors will have a handheld scanner or a touchpad.
3. Reload your Magic Money wristband using cash or credit card when you’re ready for more credits.
Magic Money is available in increments of $20, $40, $60, $80, and $100, and can be reloaded in any amount! No fee to reload.
To check how many credits you have available, ask for a readout from a ride operator or food vendor, or download the FREE Magic Money app on Google Play or the App Store. Keep up with Magic Money activity from your phone, no matter where you are.
Food vendors will accept Magic Money.
There are 3 easy ways to reload your Magic Money wristband:
1. Download the FREE Magic Money app on Google Play or the App Store, so you can reload whenever, wherever!
2. Visit one of the Magic Money kiosks located around the fairgrounds.
3. Visit any ticket window.
And best of all, unused Magic Money credits
so they can be used at next year’s Fair!
Keep up with your wristband each year.
Magic Money is backed by state-of-the-art technology and
cybersecurity, so you can enjoy the Fair in peace.
A Better Way to Pay and Play!