NEW IN 2018—TRI-STATE FAIR GOES TOKENLESS!
Magic Money is a new, simple-to-use cashless system that combines rides, games, and concessions with cutting-edge RFID chip technology. Lost tokens and sagging pockets are a thing of the past; Magic Money wristbands are reusable and easy to reload!
Getting and using Magic Money wristbands is simple:
1. Purchase your Magic Money wristband at any ticket window, and choose how many credits to load onto your wristband (increments of $20, $40, $60, $80, and $100). A $2 service fee will be charged upon initial purchase of Magic Money wristband.
2. Use your Magic Money wristband at any ride, game, or concession; ride operators and food vendors will have a handheld scanner or a touchpad.
3. Reload your Magic Money wristband using cash or credit card when you’re ready for more credits.
To check how many credits you have available, ask for a readout from a ride operator or food vendor, or download the FREE Magic Money app on Google Play or the App Store.
Food vendors will accept either credit cards or Magic Money. Therefore, a Magic Money wristband is not required.
There are 3 easy ways to reload your Magic Money wristband:
1. Download the FREE Magic Money app on Google Play or the App Store, so you can reload whenever, wherever!
2. Visit one of the Magic Money kiosks located around the fairgrounds.
3. Visit any ticket window.
Magic Money is available in increments of $20, $40, $60, $80, and $100, and can be reloaded in any amount!
And best of all, unused Magic Money credits DON’T EXPIRE, so they can be used at next year’s Fair!
Magic Money is backed by state-of-the-art technology and cyber-security, so you can enjoy the Fair in peace.